ZIP Automations is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Trainee Engineer (Control Systems) for NYSC Corp Member
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering degree (electrical or mechanical)
- Basic Knowledge of PLC and industrial automation
- Basic knowledge Electrical and industrial Systems
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize different projects and work load
- Proven ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally) with peers, management, vendors and customers.
- Self-motivated and customer-centric
- This position will be responsible for programming automation and controls systems involving PLCs (programmable logic controllers)
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship across all levels in the organization.
- Ability to provide enriched feedback to enhance individual performance
- Completes all safety training as assigned by the Company.
- Perform additional duties/assignments that may be required by management from time to time.
- create and read logic and flow diagrams for program design, programming, simulation and testing, and start-up
- Perform Allen Bradley (AB) and Siemens PLC control level issue diagnosis using ladder logic and Control View HMI..
Apply Before: 22nd December, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org