Fan Milk Plc is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Deputy Manager, Internal Control
Job Location: Ibadan
Educational Qualification: First degree in Accounting or any other numerate discipline. Second degree would be an added advantage. Professional qualifications (ACA, ACCA, CISA) desirable.
Years of Experience: Minimum of five (5) years auditing experience, three of which must be as Audit Senior/Associate in an audit firm.
Other Requirements: The ideal candidate must possess the following attributes:
- Understanding of organizational interdependencies and cultural nuances and ability to leverage them to build relationships across the broad spectrum of organizational levels.
- Dedication to work ethics, going the extra mile to perform audit within budgeted time.
- Self-starter with personal drive and desire to perform
- Flexible problem solver who can manage diverse issues and assess situations with multiple outcomes.
- A confident, proactive self-starter who can work autonomously with strong attention to detail.
- Possess exceptional written, listening and verbal communications and presentation skills. Articulate, expressive, engaging and inspiring and can deliver value-added assessments, sound advice, good news and bad in clear and concise manner.
- Highly analytical – can quickly assimilate and synthesize complex data and information into a decision-making framework.
- A strong developer of people – a change agent and team builder who can constructively challenge senior executives in an appropriate manner.
- A quick thinker who can hold his/her own in the company of thought-leaders.
- A strategic thinker who understands the big picture and business issues, as well as the financials, and contributes insights that are outside the limited scope of compliance.
- To deploy guidelines and methodology on internal control inside Fan Milk Plc. To assess accurately the internal control level and efficiencies in each process.
Principal Accountabilities (IPE Factors: Impact & Innovation)
- Ensure Roll-out & appropriation of Internal Control Methodology & Referential
- Ensure controls enforced are efficient to secure reliability of financials. When there are changes in the Group Referential or new risks locally identified, the local description on controls is reinforced.
- Knowledge & expertise retention on Controls, Processes & tools
- Networking, Benchmarking & Good practices exchange with other Group entities
- Contact of Internal Auditors & External Auditors in Internal Control mission
- Act as the Head, Internal Control where the head is not available and carry out any other assignment as may be given by the head.
- Manage the testing planning to achieve it in terms of timing and quality. Guarantee testing sheets descriptions are value added to cover the risks and identify deficiencies. When there are changes in the Group Referential or in the local controls description, testing sheets description is updated.
- Perform the testing, the follow – up of action plans and audit recommendations and the support to BPOs and control owners in their missions. When deficiencies are identified, contribute to identify recommendations.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply