Excel and Grace Consulting is recruiting on behalf of her client, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Accounts
Job Location: Rivers
Educational Qualification: HND Diploma/Degree in Finance, Accounting, Commerce, Economics
Years of Experience: A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in similar role
- Experience in any leadership capacity is an added advantage.
- Should be a resident of Port Harcourt have adequate knowledge of Port Harcourt.
- Additional accounting training and certifications is an added advantage
- Must have adequate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Drive the overall day to day financial planning of the company
- Manage control and accounting reports to ensure efficient work progress
- Perform risk management by analyzing all of the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Lead preparation of accurate and reliable reports for submission to managing director, stakeholders, external analysts etc.
- Construct annual/monthly/weekly reports on revenues, profits and expenses
- Lead preparation and submit forecasting reports
- Set up and oversee the company’s financial reporting
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity capabilities and risks
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
- Lead Management of distributors account relationships
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
Apply Before: 21st December, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using “Head of Account” as the heading.