CLG Securities Limited – A financial advisory firm, requires the services of a qualified individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Market Business Executive
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: First Degree in a relevant field including Banking and Finance, Accounting, Business Management or Economics.
Years of Experience: Minimum of 3-5 years working experience in financial services preferably in an Investment Banking environment or stockbroking with at least 2 years Business development experience.
- Good understanding of global financial markets
- Excellent negotiation skills in decision making environment
- Good research skills
- Master’s Degree and/or relevant professional qualifications would be an added advantage
- Highly proficient in office suite(Excel, PowerPoint and word)
- Good understanding of the Investment Banking,
- Promote and sell financial products to meet given or negotiated sales targets.
- Contact clients with news of new financial products or changing to legislation that may affect their savings and investments.
- Assist clients to make informed decisions.
- Review and respond to clients changing needs and financial circumstances.
- Contact clients and set up meetings, either within an office environment or in clients’ homes or business premises.
- Preparation of external presentation/pitch books.
- Tracking developments in the capital markets and analysis their impacts on client situation.
- Make presentations to contemporaries in the market at valuation meetings.
- Contribute to all phases of client development, due diligence, deal execution as directed.
- Accountable for proper filling of documents and correspondence with clients.
- Responsible for developing and detailed work plan for each deal and following up with external parties on milestones where applicable.
- Design financial strategies.
- Conduct in-depth reviews of clients’ financial circumstances, current provision and future aims.
- Analyse information and preparing plans best suited to individual clients’ requirement.
- Research the market place and provide clients with information on new and existing products and services.
- Produce financial reports.
- Negotiate with product suppliers for the best possible rates.
- Keep up to date with financial products and legislation.
- Responsible for financial modelling and analysis.
- Responsible for integrating market and financial data in deliverable.
Apply Before: 30th December, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com