Bradfield Consulting Limited is currently recruiting qualified candidates to fill the following positions below in various sectors:
- Chief Facilities Engineer – Hospitality
- Assistant House Keeper/Housekeeping Supervisor
- Service Specialist – Mechanical Drives
- Assistant Director
- Human Resource Consultant
- Business Development Manager
Chief Facilities Engineer – Hospitality Job Vacancy at Bradfield Consulting Limited
Job Title: Chief Facilities Engineer
- Supervise and organize all engineering activities.
- Performs quality control checks, ensuring the safety and effectiveness or reliability of the facility equipment
- Responsible for preventive/corrective maintenance of the apartment’s facility, equipment, critical and non-critical alike.
- Daily leadership and administration of the engineering function at the property with the objectives of safely and effectively operating machinery and building systems.
- Conducting regular repairs of any damaged equipment with the use of an in-house engineering team
- Encourage and foster a team-oriented environment through positive feedback.
- Train members of the department as appropriate in new processes and procedures while ensuring compliance .
- Follow and maintain the site-specific preventive maintenance and work order program.
- Demonstrate improvement from previous performance; suggest areas of improvements for service and operating efficiency.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand the engineering design and operational aspects of the Building systems and equipment
- Be able to immediately recognize system performance deficiencies and respond to operational and emergency situations.
- Ensure the availability of an adequate inventory of tools and other supplies to operate the building.
- Protect and improve the value of the Apartments assets and ensure that building machinery and systems meet or exceed their expected life cycle.
- Manage contracted service work at the property, including understanding and developing the scope of service, bidding, awarding and administering the contract duties.
- Organize administrative functions related to site operations, such as a work orders and maintenance activities, budgets, ordering supplies, etc.
- Work with the Construction Managers on capital improvement construction projects
- Assist in the development of capital plans which would include planning for infrastructure; upgrades, equipment replacements and building modifications to ensure the building’s future capabilities are maintained.
- Responsible for ensuring that major projects performed at the building are properly planned, executed and closed out in accordance with best current practices in the hospitality industry.
- Responsible for overseeing the activities of contractors working within the building
Education and Experience
- University Degree in engineering field a MUST
- Relevant certification required
- 10+ years of experience in facility/plant engineering and maintenance supervision.
- 10+ years of project management experience.
- Hands on preventive and corrective maintenance experience a MUST
- Hospitality/ Housing Estates experience will be a strong advantage
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to communicate well in both oral and written reports.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and building automation systems.
- Excellent communication, persuasion skills.
- He will need to build relationships quickly and should possess a quick analytical mind and a decisive nature.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.