Visa Inc. is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Account Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Years of Experience: Requires a minimum of 7+ years’ experience in a customer support role in financial services, payment card, software or information services.
- – Must be a self-starter with proven abilities in organizational, conceptual, and logical problem solving.
- – Customer focus with proven ability to establish productive working relationships with staff and management at all levels.
- – Ability to set priorities and manage customer expectations, and work both as part of a team and independently.
- – Strong technical aptitude with the ability to absorb technical information and apply to business solutions.
- – Proficiency providing technical and consultative support to external customers and identify business needs.
- – Demonstrate ability to work in a complex organization to determine business and customer needs, providing the best solution to meet those needs.
- – Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- – Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
- The individual in this position will manage a range of complex problems of diverse scope and take a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions without requiring guidance, except where escalating to management is appropriate.
- The individual is considered a functional expert and must have strong understanding of the Client’s processing and operational business.
- – Serve as an initial escalation point for Regional Signature Clients for day-to-day support of all VisaNet products, services, processing questions and issues.
- – Represents client business and processing priorities to internal and external stakeholders for support and account planning activities
- – Identify, recommend and monitor, where appropriate, operational cost savings and/or revenue enhancements opportunities for Clients and Visa.
- – Provides guidance on Client processing strategies, environments, interfaces and business priorities.
- – Stay abreast of new rules, products and services, and industry and technology trends to be able to support Visa strategic goals and Client initiatives.
- – Maintain relationship with Clients to understand local market needs and trends and gain insight on the need to enhance the support approach provided.
- – Work closely with Business Development and Product team counterparts to understand sales goals and be able to adopt support to meet organizational objectives.
- – Identifies processing solutions, processing optimization opportunities and value-added solutions for Clients.
- – Help manage the biannual implementation of the Visa Business Enhancements for each endpoint client. Participate in all trainings and discussions for the BER.
- – Provides client education on card processing and business parameters, as well as other client specific education based on support trends or new service implementations.
- – Serves as the clients’ continuous coach and trainer.
- – Coordinate with other Visa teams to expedite the resolution and implementation of solutions to ensure that all Visa products and services operate at the highest level of performance.
- – Work closely with Support Lines, CCM and Project Implementation teams to prioritize projects, issues resolution strategies and be able to support organizational objectives.
- – Maintain relationship with internal and external Clients to understand assigned market needs and trends, and gain insight on the need to enhance support approach.
- – Advocate on behalf of clients to internal stakeholder organizations including CSS, Sales, Product, Systems, Risk and Legal.
- – Ensure required information is logged and documentation is completed and maintain for historical records and auditing purposes into VCSA. Provide operational and technical support for service interruption events
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply