Culminate Consulting – We have been mandated by our client in the engineering industry to recruit in the capacity below:
Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: Electrical Degree from an accredited university
- Acts as Duty Engineer when required to receive out-of-hours calls and determines course of action..
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required.
- Perform on-site installation of electrical systems and equipment; perform ongoing preventive maintenance, repair and calibration after installation.
- Maintain knowledge of the report system to the extent required for timely and accurate input of field information necessary.
- Provide leadership and technical direction to skilled labor performing work on customer sites.
- Respond to requests for emergency repairs and services to troublesome equipment.
- Provide technical instruction and assistance to customer representatives regarding installation, operation, calibration, repair and maintenance at customer’s sites.
Apply Before: 16th December, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the relevant position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Interviews is on first come first serve basis