Zedcrest Capital Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Vice President Finance & Strategy
- Group Head, Technology
- Group Head, Risk Management
- Fixed Income Dealing Analyst
Vice President Finance & Strategy Job Vacancy at Zedcrest Capital Limited
Will Report to: Managing Director/ Board of Directors
Overall Purpose of the Job
- Management role with CFO and Business Planning components. Will also exercise oversight over all business support functions.
Main job activities shall include (but not limited to):
- Directing all aspects of accounting operations, overseeing all transactions related to general ledger, receivables, payables, payroll and financial reporting.
- Analyzing company’s financial results with respect to profits, trends, costs and compliance with budgets. Issue regular status and ad hoc reports to senior management.
- Providing strategic guidance around capital financing options to support company growth needs.
- Developing and coordinating all relationships with lending/financial institutions.
- Developing and maintaining all necessary accounting policies and systems, including general ledger and financial reporting. Ensuring that records are maintained in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles. Oversee contract bookkeeper.
- Assisting senior management in financial planning and results management. Work with other team members to understand revenue and cost drivers and define appropriate reports for tracking.
- Coordinating, preparing and reviewing monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Coordinating and/or preparing tax schedules, returns and information.
- Managing relationships with insurance providers and ensuring compliance.
- Managing all tax planning and compliance with all required federal, state, local, payroll, property and other applicable taxes.
- Managing cash flow and building an accounting department as the company grows
- Interacting with venture capital partners and board of directors.
- Other finance and related tasks that may be assigned to you as the need arises.
- Must have 7 to 15 years finance experience, which is not just limited to accounting.
- Must have worked in similar capacity in a Financial Institution or Consulting firm.
- Must possess advance Qualifications in Finance (CFA and MBA).
- Must have expertise in Corporate Finance and excellent knowledge of Financial Modelling.
- Must have strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
Application Closing Date
21st December, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated copy of their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of the mail and a brief cover letter on why you are suitable for the role.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.