Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited has an urgent need to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree;
Years of Experience: Practical experience of managing social media platforms
- Knowledge of key social media tools;
- Strong online presence on social platforms;
- Knowledge of SEO and content marketing;
- Practical knowledge of typical graphics tools like adobe Photoshop, Corel draw is desirable.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Keen eye for details and stays aware of innovations in the social media sphere;
- Has research skills and can determine what customers want from time to time;
- Strong teachable spirit;
Job Specification(s): Responsibilities
- Manages the company’s e-commerce platforms;
- Responsible for shipment of orders from e-commerce sites to drop off centres;
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Keeping up to date with current digital trends.
- Assisting with paid media including liaising with digital advertising agencies.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Checking the quantity of goods in display and in stock.
- Researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvement.
- Uploading items on the website and social media platforms.
- Providing accurate reports analysis to the company management to demonstrate effective return on investment.
- Prepares marketing plan/strategy on how to grow our online presence;
- Responsible for generating and posting relevant, catchy contents on our blog and website
- Maintaining relationship with clients by providing support, information, and guidance in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forum.
Apply Before: 2:PM 15th December, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com