Action Against Hunger | ACF-International is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
- Advocacy Manager
- Information & Telecom (ITC) Assistant
- HR Assistant – Base
- Monitoring and Evaluation Program Manager
Monitoring & Evaluation Officer Job Vacancy at Action Against Hunger
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
- The M&E Officer will be primarily responsible for leading data gathering, collation and reporting activities to ensure the quality and accountability of the programs implemented by ACF in Northern Nigeria.
- Under the direction of the M&E Deputy Program Manager and in collaboration with the Project Manager, the M&E Officer will develop and implement clear and practical M&E plans for the program by ensuring that program indicators, monitoring formats, databases, data analysis, and reporting are maintained and harmonized.
- He/she will also track progress of key indicators and provide timely report to his/her manager.
- Support the operationalization of M&E systems on ACF projects to ensure compliance with donor and ACF M&E standards.
- Ensure proper and timely implementation of ACF M&E tools, activities, and reporting.
- Document and promote good practice from planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of activities.
- Represent ACF externally in relevant forums and working groups at State level.
- Degree in Economics, International Development, Statistics, Public Health, Demography or related subject, with previous experience working in humanitarian projects.
- At least 3 years of proven experience in the Monitoring, Evaluation and Accountability of humanitarian or development programs.
- Demonstrated knowledge of M&E concepts and international humanitarian quality standards.
- Experience with mobile data collection (preferred).
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken skills).
Essential Skills and Experience:
- A Minimum of 3 years M&E related work experience.
- Experience of data collection, collation, analysis, and report writing.
- Professional, motivated, open, creative, mature, responsible, flexible and, culturally sensitive.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent team, budget and project management and representation competencies.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English.
- Commitment to and understanding of ACF aims, values and principles.
- Excellent computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Excel, spreadsheets, Sphere standard, SPSS, SPHINX, or other statistical packages.
- Willing and able to be based and travel regularly within remote areas, where services are limited.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience with ACF
- Strong interpersonal and community norms understanding
- Experience in community development programming, preferably in nutrition, food security, livelihoods or WASH
- Experience with mobile data collection processes and platforms
- Experience in statistical analysis
- Experience with participatory fieldwork methodologies
Application Closing Date
27th December, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application by email to: email@example.com
- To be considered, applications must include a CV and letter of interest, and indicate the full position title and location in the email subject line.
- Applications will be processed on FIRST COME FIRST SERVED basis and any application received without these specifications will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.Qualified women and men are encouraged to apply.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.