Dragnet Solutions Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Sales Officer
- Marketing Officer
Sales Officer Job Vacancy at Dragnet Solutions Limited
Job Title: Sales Officer
- We are currently seeking to recruit a Sales Manager who will be responsible for managing the Sales Unit and monitor all the Unit’s concerns on a day to day basis to assure optimum performance and continual improvement according to the company’s annual goals.
- The manager is to coordinate, direct and manage his/her direct report and everyday Unit activities to deliver profit and efficiency while maintaining standards set by the company.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- Sell products/services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- A graduate of a reputable University with a minimum of a Second Class Upper Division in any discipline. Applicant should not be more than 24 years of age
- A minimum of one or two years’ experience in Sales or marketing is a requirement
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Excellent Communication skills
- Manage target acquisition with little or no supervision
- Presentation skills
- Time Management
- Creative thinking
- Strong customer focus
- Relationship management
- A confident and determined approach
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive
- Business and entrepreneurial spirit
- Results and performance oriented.
Application Closing Date
23rd December, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.