Vernitech Consulting Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Marketing Executive
- Administrative Secretary
- IT/Database Administrator
- Project Planning/ Procurement Manager
- Front Desk/Customer Care Assistant
- Procurement Manager
- Business Development Analyst
- Senior Finance and Personnel Manager
Marketing Executive Job Vacancy at Vernitech Consulting Limited
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Identify market opportunities and close new business deals in accordance with corporate goals.
- To support the overall marketing objectives of the company both externally and internally.
- Build new clientele and maintain continuous business relationship.
- Generate and manage calls and prepare daily report.
- Ensure consistent high standards of service and commitment to customer total experience are met by team members.
- Maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions and prepares periodic reports on achievements.
- Prospect for potential clients and turn this into increased business (sales).
- Manage Day to day business calls and marketing of the company’s products/services.
- Execute marketing campaigns and analyze performance that leverage behavioral interest profiling to drive new client acquisition & sales revenue.
- Drive campaign management for client acquisition programs across multiple channels.
- 1-3 years in marketing and sales experience.
- Excellent customer relationship and management.
- Must be a good team player with excellent ability to multi-task and able to adapt to varying situations.
- Must have the ability to keep abreast of the trend in this field of expertise and make practical application of specialized knowledge in everyday situation.
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
- Good Microsoft Office, excel and power point usage.
- Must be 25 years old and above.
Application Closing Date
12th Feburary, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to the “Admin Desk” via: [email protected]
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.