Nigerian Bottling Company Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Corporate Auditor
- Senior Buyer
Corporate Auditor Job Vacancy at Nigerian Bottling Company Limited
Job Title: Corporate Auditor
Job Reference: CA/12/2016
- The Corporate Auditor will ultimately deliver high quality financial and operational audit reviews across Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd – both plants and its depots and ensure key objectives of the department are achieved.
- The Corporate Auditor will report to the Full Scope Audit Manager.
- He/She might also have to report to any of the Unit Managers within the Internal Audit Department during some audit assignments.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Deliver high quality financial and operational audit reviews across NBC
- Participate in ad-hoc projects and investigations
- Communicate audit observations, related risks to clients.
- Conduct audits of the Plants/Functions and provide objective view on the control environment
- Conduct special reviews and investigation when the need arises and documentation of reports
- Provide supporting documents on observation raised.
- Execute annual audit plans in an effective and efficient manner.
- Resolution of complex problems arising during projects
- Development of cost-effective, value-adding recommendations.
- Assess Plants/Functions compliance with Group policies, local policies, local regulations, etc.
- Timely Reporting of audit observations from audit projects Deliver high quality audit reports
- Effective communication of audit observations
- Effective management of the departmental budget, optimization of time, project/traveling costs during specific project.
- Knowledge sharing with colleagues
- Display appropriate technical and soft skills set; from which other team members can learn. Act as a consultant for the Company on highly significant matters relating to internal controls, financial policies, programs, capabilities and long-range goals and objectives.
- Update of audit work program/work papers on SharePoint.
- Be a consultant to the Plants/Functions on matters of controls, process improvements, capabilities and programs.
- Develop cost effective and value adding recommendations to various business observation raised.
- Act as liaison between the Plant/Function Management and internal audit department
- Increase efficiency and quality of departmental deliverables: quality of audit reports, time allocation, follow up processes, etc.
- Contributes new ideas, and intelligently partake in team discussions and active participation in the audit meeting.
- Ensure that health, safety and environmental impact is a consideration in decision- making in all matters.
- Encourage paper free audits and energy-saving initiatives
- Support the company’s CSR agenda.
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualifications / Experience:
- Minimum of HND or University Degree
- Full professional qualification in ICAN or ACCA will be an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years working experience
- Process driven environment or background.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Proven ability to make complex decisions based on analysis and judgment
- Coaching and mentoring for technical excellence Knowledge:
- Perfect English language skills
- Understand tactical requirements, full knowledge of functional strategy
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Industry/business knowledge
- Understand financial impact of decisions
Read and interpret financial and business data Skills:
- Time / resource management
- Good report writing skills
- Planning and Process improvement skills
- Good Communication & inter-personal Skills
- Computer literate – Good knowledge of MS Office Suite – working knowledge of SAP will be an advantage.
- Good organization skills and able to prioritize appropriately
- Basic Accounting and Business Administration Knowledge will be appreciated.
Values / Attitudes:
- Drive for results
- High integrity, respect for diversity
- Ability to develop win-win solutions
- Willingness to try new ideas
- Team Player
- Willingness to travel as required
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.