Kimberly-Clark recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Senior Brand Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Years of Experience: 7 years continuous job experience, which should include excellent understanding of or experience in Marketing and Sales, Finance & Category management.
- Proven track record of delivering business results.
- Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
- Provides input into the brand strategy review (situational analysis).
- Responsible for developing annual brand operating and channel plans with aligned category, brand, consumer and customer priorities and objectives.
Responsible for managing:
- Integrated Marketing Plan (IMP) & resulting commercial programmes
- New product introduction (NPI)
- Develops appropriate consumer & shopper insight and ensures insights, channel & POP opportunities are incorporated into all strategies and plans.
- Develop & updates generic planograms and looks of success aligned to brand strategy.
- Ensures communication to all relevant stakeholders during projects.
- Manages day to day interactions with agencies and assists with evaluation.
- Ensures that all business management standards, processes and procedures are applied and adhered to in all activities.
- Effective management of A&P budget.
- SBM’s guide and develop skills base of ABM’s and BM’s where appropriate.
- Manages the research process where appropriate.
- Delivers agreed brand, channel targets and profitability.
- Responsible for gathering and analysing competitor information and developing activities to counteract anticipated competitor plans.
- Tracks, analyses and evaluates all brand and trade initiatives to ensure business results are achieved and brand equity is maintained.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply