Hewlett Packard is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Partner & Distribution Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: University or Bachelor’s degree
Years of Experience:
- Typically 8-12 years of selling experience at end-user account and partner level
- Experience selling to partners and dealing with distribution in a complex environment
Other Requirements: Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Thorough understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, the channel and distribution. Dimensions include competitive positioning and business models.
- Thorough understanding of company’s organization & operations, including key business rules, and alignment with company GBU go-to-market strategies, partner segmentation, key programs & initiatives, structure and business model.
- Develops strategic plans with the partner to grow the size of the business and company’s share
- Partners effectively with others in the account to ensure coordinated efficient account management.
- Ability to motivate partner’s sales force.
- Coordinates and directs efforts across company sales teams and across business groups
- Thorough understanding of pipeline management discipline and ability to explain benefits to partners/other sales teams members
- Thorough understanding of company’s products, software, and services. Able to communicate the strengths of company’s offerings relative to competition, and overcome objections
- Effectively sells company offerings by building strategic relationships with partner decision makers; aligning partner and company processes; and promoting company programs and offerings
- Serves as the expert to the partner / distribution for extremely complex information regarding product, services, promotions, and configurations.
- Actively engages company resources and senior executives to build strategic relationships with the partner which ensures long-term business opportunities for company.
- Provides the business rationale and risk assessment for making company investments in the partner.
- Ensures partners are compliant with legal and SBC practices
- May drive SOW growth with distributors who are managing small partners on behalf of company
- May recruit and develop business relationship with new partners
- Carries quota at least 50% more than the average local/country/ regional quota per account mgr ratio
- Primary focus for partners sales on SMB segment
- Promotes company offerings to become a key part of the partner’s business and solutions; May be brought by partner to sell company brand to end-customers
- Establishes and maintains account plans to promote sales growth
- Achieves assigned quota for company products, services and software.
- Transactional and relationship selling working within, and influencing, a team of selling professionals
- Creates, fills-in and manages company funnel for deals with partners and transforms potential leads into joint sales activities.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply