FHI 360 is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following vacant positions below:
- Senior Finance Manager
- Senior Accountant
- Systems Enhancement Accountant
- Program Officer
Senior Finance Manager Job Vacancy at FHI 360
Job ID: 18021
- The Global Fund is a 21st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics.
- Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases.
- The Global Fund raises and invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities most in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars in the fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria.
Job Summary / Responsibilities
- Prepare pipeline reports covering all Nigeria portfolios. These would also include the preparation of the project revenue forecasts and detailed expenditure analysis.
- Provide support to the Associate Director, Finance in the forecasting, monitoring and reporting of the operating and capital budgets and financials.
- Analyze and interpret financial data for the purpose of determining financial performance and projecting financial probability. The incumbent would be expected to provide support to the Associate Director Finance in the exercise of financial monitoring to the CO finance staff
- Analyze budget patterns and project expenditures.
- Develop cash flow projections for funded and support activities.
- Ensure that expenditures for budgets, grants and contracts are monitored and the reports are prepared to maintain balance account.
- Administer the expenditure of funds, ensuring that funds are expended according to sponsoring organization’s stipulations and appropriate guidelines. This includes the appropriate review of expenditure allocation under the Service centre, shared costs allocations etc
- Provide instructions and answer questions relating to budget procedures, provide budget recommendations to a wide range of issues.
- Assist in overseeing the preparation of monthly payroll and pension remittances.
- Provide support to the AD Finance in managing implementation of custom changes to the accounting system and related systems improvements .
- Apply accounting and auditing principles and techniques to ensure that data integrity, internal controls and audit trails are maintained throughout all transactions.
- Provide support to the zones and field offices in monitoring and reporting of the operating and capital budgets and financials.
- Monitor budgets and financial reports for all IA sub-agreements not directly managed by the field offices.
- Build the capacity of finance staff in financial management support and reporting and provide professional support to them.
- Analyze, develop, and monitor accounting/fiscal control procedures and program budgets.
- Resolve problems with country office cash advance and financial discrepancies.
- Prepare and manage cost proposals in response to RFA’s, RFP’s and unsolicited proposals for new funding opportunities as needed.
- Ensure availability of funds by reviewing Final Cost Objective (FCO)/ Award ID Code requests and enter budgets into the general ledger system.
- Supervise, coach, and mentor, to include assigning of responsibilities, conducting performance reviews, assessing and identifying development opportunities that strengthen the organizational role of Finance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 9-11 years relevant experience.
- Or MS/MA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 7-9 years relevant experience.
- Minimum of 3 years in a supervisory role with experience in financial management and reporting.
- Familiarity with donor grants or other client funded programs, contracting and auditing standards as they apply to effective management of multi-year funds is required
- CPA, ACA, CIMA, CFE or any other relevant professional qualification is required.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.