ARM Life Plc is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Legal Officer
- Treasury Officer
Analyst Job Vacancy at ARM Life Plc
Job Title: Analyst
- We are looking for a Corporate Strategy Analyst in our Real Estate Subsidiary with excellent spoken and written skills in French language.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Developing the firm’s corporate strategy as well as monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness and efficiency of this strategy
- Monitoring the performance indices of the Business and Developing periodic performance management reports
- Identifying and recommending new business initiatives / opportunities
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Key responsibilities for this role are:
- Assist with periodic update of the Firm’s business plan and reviewing growth strategy to ensure market dominance in key locations.
- Preparation and circulation of periodic performance monitoring reports
- Collation and analysis of performance data across Subsidiary Businesses across the Group.
- Conducting research and gathering data on resources critical to the successful entry into new markets in Africa.
- Develop business proposals and executive level presentations and reports to support analyses and recommendations
- Assist in the planning of corporate strategy sessions and subsequent development of group-wide corporate strategic plans
- Bench marking – conducting comparative analysis of the Key Performance Indicators with industry peers and emerging markets
- Assist with developing and nurturing counterpart relationships of strategic and financial nature
- Responsible for monitoring adherence to the Firm’s new business process template
- Responsible for updating the financial model of the firm
- Education Qualification: Minimum – B.Sc, M.Sc
- Preferred Years of Experience: 3 – 5 year(s)
- Strong financial modeling and numerical skills.
- Good research, data gathering and analytical skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Appreciable grasp of business issues (Corporate Finance, Real Estate and Hospitality, Emerging Markets)
- Must be able to speak and write fluently in French and English Language
- Good organizational skills and strong attention to details
- Should possess strong written, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, manage time, prioritize to meet tight deadlines
- Exhibit high level of initiative and proactiveness
Application Closing Date
29th December, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.