Pfizer Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Brand Curriculum Development Manager
- Pricing & Access Analyst, NEAR
- Retail Representative
Brand Curriculum Development Manager Job Vacancy at Pfizer Nigeria
Job Title: Brand Curriculum Development Manager
Job ID: 1039083
New York, NY and Collegeville, PA preferred:
- Reports to Sr Director Brand Curriculum Development in the GCO Training Center of Excellence.
- The Brand Curriculum Development Manager is accountable for the successful design and development of a high quality and valued global customer facing GCO brand training curriculum in line with current and future business requirements.
- This position requires extensive instructional design, development and project management skills as well as the ability to work with stakeholders to establish development plans for key training and courses.
- Prior experience with the design, development and implementation of quality global educational courses, advanced learning program management, technical and communication skills are required.
- Ensures development plans utilize diverse and innovative methodologies for delivery and are produced with high quality in support of Inspection Readiness.
- Strong ability to manage course development across multiple projects concurrently.
- Lead and project manage the Analysis, Design, Development, Handover and Evaluation of Brand curriculum development training programs for prioritized therapeutic areas and brands according to business requirements and design principles for CoE projects, or GCO projects. This includes:
- Plans and executes assigned projects, associated budgets, timelines and other project specific deliverables within the scope of the initiative/project
- Monitors, manages and communicates status to multi-disciplinary teams
- Align closely and works collaboratively with other relevant colleagues within GCO Training CoE and learning agencies to support training initiatives.
- Usage of Pfizer systems for document management, purchasing, elearning development and production
- Demonstrate effective project and vendor management capabilities
- Manage deliverables according to endorsed plans and timelines
- Synthesize critical business and market drivers, medical practice patterns and regulatory situations in all major markets around the globe
- Demonstrate knowledge of Global Innovative, Oncology, and Vaccines therapeutic areas and key products; critically assess product differentiators
- Lead engagements with external KOLs, external vendors and experts to develop global learning assets
- Development of novel training methodologies to increase impact and efficiency
- Capable of driving the overall Training Center of Excellence culture across business units
- Develop processes, as needed, and monitor activities related to Reg 08 compliance of Training programs; ensure programs and projects are evaluated for effectiveness and customer satisfaction and that feedback is utilized as part of the continuous improvement process.
Functional, Business & Technical Competencies:
- Project management expertise including initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing projects
- Expertise in principles and application of instructional design across multiple delivery methodologies for a customer facing audience
- Expertise in managing the end-to-end process of designing and developing curriculum
- Advanced understanding of business processes and commercial experience in biopharmaceutical products
- Consultative Partnering and Commercial Client management – strong communication and influencing skills at a senior management level
- Ability to learn and master new therapeutic areas and market environments and Knowledge of:
- Institutional account management and selling in community and institutional settings
- Varied specialty therapeutic areas including solid organ and hematologic malignancies, large molecule and small molecule drug products, administration of injectable drug products, and distribution and payment of specialty drug products and devices
- Vendor Management experience
- Thorough understanding of Pfizer Compliance Guidelines and Review Committee/Local Medical Approval processes
- Project management expertise including initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing projects and ability to use project management tools, presentation tools, elearning development and publishing tools
- Budget management – financial acumen
- Excellent organizational abilities and the capacity to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Outstanding presentation, writing, and communication skills
- Required computer experiences: LMS (eg Sumtotal) administration and processing,; proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, course development products (eg CLARO, Articulate, Lectora, Captivate) and survey tools
- Experience working globally with organizations/teams/individuals
- English written and spoken efficiency
Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years experience in developing instructional materials for customer facing colleagues
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters degree preferred
- Certification(s) in Instructional Design or Project Management preferred
- Experience in a customer facing commercial function
- Experience with elearning authoring tools and learning technology
- Experience in evaluating training programs and materials to ensure end-user needs are met
- Training Design and Delivery experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously; has the ability to plan, meet deadlines, and manage competing priorities
- Global/Regional understanding of the business
- Cross-functional working experience and collaboration
Application Closing Date
29th December 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online
Note: When the page opens, enter the Job Opening ID (1039083) in the Job ID Box, and click “Search”
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.