International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Cooperation Field Officer – Borno
- Cooperation Finance Officer
- Protection Field Officer
- Cooperation Field Officer – Adamawa
Cooperation Field Officer – Borno Job Vacancy at ICRC
Job Title: Cooperation Field Officer
- Contribute to the fulfilment of Cooperation objectives specifically capacity building and partnership support to the Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Borno and Yobe branches, and the ICRC Sub Delegation in Maiduguri with technical direction from Cooperation Coordinator.
- Contribute to the implementation of Cooperation Framework Agreement annexes relating to general Cooperation support
- Closely monitor financial processes including transfer of funds and financial reporting/retirement as well as coaching on finance management with Coop Assistant in line with the Cooperation Framework Agreement annex on financial procedures
- Provide support as relevant at Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) workshops ensuring incorporation of Safer Access in collaboration with Coop Assistant and NRCS HQ
- Work to ensure coordination and coherence between the different ICRC operational objectives that involve NRCS in the branches
- Oversee and monitor projects and activities in the identified branches with requisite reporting
- Ensure Safer Access application in branches
- University degree in Project Management, Business Administration or equivalent field
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar field
- Good command of written and spoken English and Hausa with Kanuri as an added advantage
- Excellent computer skills
- Good analytical skills
- Awareness of the socio-political environment
- Team player
- Diplomatic and persuasive approach
- Able to come up with alternative suggestions (thinking out of the box)
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters, curriculum vitae and contact details of three referees to:
- Please clearly indicate the position being applied for and location as the subject of your application (Applications intended for this role without this subject will not be treated) Late application will not be considered
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- However, ICRC will not request for any monetary payments from applicants at any stage of the recruitment process.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.