Stresert Services Limited – Our client, seeks to recruit to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Secretariat Administrator
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: Relevant qualification from a University/Polytechnic
Years of Experience: At least 4 years of related experience
Other Requirements: Essential Criteria:
- Good initiative and creativity skills
- Administrative and organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills required (tact, honesty, integrity, confidentiality, patience and ability to get on well with all levels of staff)
- Accuracy and attention to detail is also essential
- Ability to prioritize and manage time
- Self-motivated with problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong experience of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Good communication skills, spoken and especially written English
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the administrative support systems, procedures and activities that facilitate the effective running of the institute.
- He/she will also provide secretarial assistance to Executive members.
- Propose initiatives and programmes that the institute can use for workshops/seminars to generate funds
- Follow up with members on outstanding dues and pledges
- Act as in-between with vendors of the institute
- Carry out procurement for the institute
- Carry out administrative duties that include typing, filing, diary management, bookings, couriering, etc.
- Attend to correspondences and phone calls from members and other requests from the public
- Take/read minutes during meetings
- Come up with presentations from time to time on the state of affairs of the institute, and other information expected to be projected to members of the institute
- Submit weekly report to direct-line Manager
- Other general administrative duties
Apply Before: 15th December, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using ‘HSA04’ as subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates who have similar responsibilities listed above in a secretariat will be contacted for interviews