Nosak Group is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Fitter/Technician
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: OND in Mechanical Engineering
Years of Experience: A minimum of 2-3 years working experience in a manufacturing company.
- General Tool Usage
- Following safety instructions
- The job holder must be a quick learner, have a strong sense of ownership, display a high level of customer-focused orientation, and be able to take responsibility for actions taken.
- Team Player
- The Fitter/Technician is responsible for all duties associated with the post including fitting and plant operation duties at Nosak Farm Produce Limited.
- Maintenance and repair of mobile & fixed plant and equipment as requested by Line Manager.
- Follow instructions as directed by the Line Manager
- Assist with the safe operation of the work site
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintenance and fitting duties on a wide range of Plant items as associated with the normal day to day works carried out by Nosak Farm Produce Limited
- Cutting and welding as requested by Line Manager
- Working with procurement to procure mechanical parts, supplies and services from a wide range of suppliers to ensure minimum downtime and maximum availability and reliability of plant, equipment and fixed plant systems.
- Procurement of mechanical parts in accordance with Nosak Farm Produce procurement policy as well as Line Manager’s approval
- Carrying out any mechanical repairs and maintenance duties assigned or requested by Line Manager
- Responsible for maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of all mechanical and hydraulic- and diesel-powered equipment
- Keeping accurate records e.g. maintain log book, record of works carried out, record sheets.
- Liaising and working with outside contract fitting staff and electrical/mechanical contractors employed Nosak Farm Produce LTD
- Complying with delegated responsibilities in the areas of Safety, Health and Welfare and have a proactive approach towards the reduction/elimination of accidents and dangerous occurrences in the workplace
Apply Before: 12th December, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the code as the subject of mail.