Cummins is recruiting to fill the vacant job position below:
Job Title: HR Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: College, university, or equivalent degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field required.
Years of Experience: Significant relevant work experience required.
Other Requirements: Skills:
- Importance of Leadership Competencies increases with broadened scope and responsibilities.
Labor and Employee Relations:
- Applies knowledge of key factors necessary to build and maintain positive employee relations and implements practices that materialize these factors.
- Experienced consulting on strategies and processes to ensure positive employee relations.
Benefits Design and Administration:
- Has a good understanding of benefits programs including the design, cost structure, and experience answering employee questions.
- Possesses a good understanding of pay structures and systems and how to apply that knowledge when making pay decisions.
- Determines job levels and slots jobs within those levels.
- Understands the impact of pay decisions on internal equity and external competitiveness.
Conducting An Investigation:
- Possesses in depth knowledge of business ethics policies and practices, and utilizes that knowledge to determine the appropriate course of action.
- Recommends appropriate resolutions and follow up actions as a result of investigations, taking into consideration the organizational environment.
- Has experience training, coaching, developing and influencing others as it pertains to the investigation process.
- Has a thorough understanding of the spectrum of diversity as it practiced in the organization. Has experience in implementing and administering policies related to diversity.
- Consults at all levels of the organization on issues and decisions that require extensive knowledge of employment laws.
- Significant experience in written and verbal communication and should be capable of communicating effectively to all levels within and outside the company.
Human Resources Data Management:
- Understands Human Resources information requirements. Able to perform data quality reviews and take corrective actions to ensure data completeness and accuracy. Has a full understanding of information confidentiality requirements.
- Possesses a good understanding of laws and practices affecting the relationship between labor and management.
- Possesses knowledge of common Organizational Development theories and tools. Utilizes approaches to increase organizational performance, such as benchmarking, scorecards, quality management, and team-based work systems.
- Has a good understanding of organizational values and goals, translates them into performance standards and applies and leads others through this process.
- Has a solid understanding of existing selection tools and effectively demonstrates the use of these tools in the staffing process.
- Partners with business and human resources functional leadership in the planning and implementation of human resources initiatives and policies for the organization.
- Leads a broad range of human resources processes and is responsible for overall operational effectiveness and compliance with company policies and applicable legislation.
- Partners with managers and employees to resolve issues and concerns.
- Ensures compliance with key government legislative requirements and adherence to human resources policies and procedures.
- Ensures accuracy and completeness of workforce information in human resources information systems.
- Measures and analyzes key performance indicators to deliver functional and business performance improvements related to human resource investments.
- Communicates and consults on all areas of human resources including compensation, benefits, staffing, organizational development, employee relations, and performance management in alignment with common human resources strategies and processes.
- Coaches and mentors direct reports; assigns work according to availability, skills, and developmental needs; assesses performance and provides feedback to direct reports.
- Establishes strategies with business leaders to select and retain the diverse talent required to maintain a competitive advantage and to align with recruiting strategies.
- Collaborates with business leadership to translate current and future business goals and develops initiatives and tactics to meet business objectives in alignment with overall human resources strategies and processes.
- Resolves conflicts and provides coaching and counseling on human resources matters for functional or organizational leadership.
- Conducts and documents investigations for business organizations or functional areas.
- Provides employee development expertise, support systems and processes focused on continuous learning and knowledge sharing.
- Implements and supports work systems and an environment that allows employees to achieve high performance.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply