Eroton Exploration and Production Company Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Reservoir Engineer
Job Location: Nigeria
- BSc Degree in either Petroleum, Chemical Engineering, or any relevant Engineering Discipline.
- Master degree will be an added advantage
Years of Experience: Minimum of 12 years of solid Reservoir Engineering experience with proven track record
- Relevant certifications would be an added advantage
- Must have worked with an Exploration and Production company
- Strong technical competence in core reservoir engineering, and a good understanding of other sub-surface disciplines
- Experience in development of both “green” fields and mature fields
Job Specification(s): The following include some of the responsibilities of the role:
- Design reservoir fluid sampling and laboratory programmes, to correctly interpret and QA/QC PVT laboratory reports. Characterise reservoir fluid data and apply the model to a range of reservoir engineering tasks, including in-place volume determination and production forecasting under different production mechanisms, using analytical and numerical modelling techniques.
- Plan, acquire and analyse SCAL data
- Design well tests given requirements, to reduce uncertainty and acquire critical data for reservoir development decisions. Interpret tests using pressure and rate transient analysis techniques and integrate the interpretations with production data analysis (if production data are available).
- Ensure that robust field development decisions are made with reliable predictions of rock properties, hydrocarbons in place and recovery performance.
- Develop an understanding of the behaviour of a reservoir system using analytical techniques to estimate connected In-Place Volumes, establish drive mechanisms and predict reservoir performance. Determine the surveillance requirements for a field, given its development plan and other characteristics.
- Construct reservoir simulation models to optimise hydrocarbon recovery and development options, investigate dynamic processes within the reservoir and evaluate the impact of key uncertainties.
- Quantify typical reservoir recoveries from primary recovery mechanisms (e.g. aquifer drive, gas cap expansion, fluid expansion, compaction drive), secondary recovery mechanisms and enhanced recovery techniques.
- Lead reservoir engineering studies, field development plan, reserves quantification and reporting, reservoir simulation, general reservoir management, well design and planning, workover planning, general support to drilling, operations, and facilities departments.
- Plan the application of different recovery methods, producer spacing, pattern configuration and well locations for extracting the optimum volume oil / gas from a reservoir.
- Estimate and report Hydrocarbon Resource Volumes in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Provide estimates of formation pressure, which capture the full range of uncertainty, as input to well drilling, well intervention and well workover proposals.
Apply Before: FRIDAY, DECEMBER 16 2016**
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply