Promasidor Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Brand Manager
- ICT Helpdesk Supervisor
- Assistant Brand Manager
- ERP Functional Analyst
Brand Manager Job Vacancy at Promasidor Nigeria Limited
Reference Number: BM122016
- Brand plans: Develop marketing activities for brands/products, particularly below-the-line programmes. Ensure the proper and effective field execution of approved marketing activities. Develop and plan regular sampling programmes as appropriate for brands/products. Work closely with the Trade/Customer Marketing unit within the Sales function on the development, implementation and evaluation of trade promotions. Evaluate all core/major activities and ensure learnings are captured for future brand planning.
- Marketing insight: Monitor and report on brand health, including competitor monitoring, using agreed attributes and format. Use consumer insight to inform development of marketing programmes for assigned brands/products. Provide market information with which to report on the performance of assigned brands/products.
- Competitor monitoring: Track competitor activities and assist the Category Manager, in developing response strategies to protect the position of assigned Brand.
- Budget: Manage marketing budgets to execute annual activity plans for assigned brands/products, on budget and on time. Monitor expenditure against agreed activities and provide regular reports to the Category Manager.
- Results: Plan below-the-line activities for assigned brands/products and evaluate performance against activity objectives.
- Financial scope: Responsible for managing marketing expenditure allocated to assigned brands/products.
- Minimum second-class Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university, either in Nigeria or abroad. Postgraduate qualification in Marketing would be an advantage if the first degree is not in a related field.
- 3-5 years’ cognate work experience, preferably FMCG, of which at least 2 must be in the Marketing function with Brand Management Experience.
Key Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Understands the role of the different elements of the marketing mix
- Preparation of annual marketing/activity plans
- Development and execution of consumer and trade promotions and POS material
- Third-party supplier management
- Managing budgets and expenditure
- Working in teams
- Understanding of research techniques
- Microsoft Office suite – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.