British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Electrical Technician II (Utilities)
- Country Security Manager
Electrical Technician II (Utilities) Job Vacancy at BATN
Job Title: Electrical Technician II (Utilities)
Job number: 13613BR
Appointment type: Permanent
Job Purpose and Key Deliverables
- To meet production support & engineering services demand by operating and maintaining Engineering/Utilities P, M & E in line with set standards and at an optimum cost ensuring effective utilisation of available resources, creating and maintaining a safe working environment in accordance with BAT EHS standards.
- The job holder should be able to relate effectively through oral and written communications.
- The job holder should be able to work under pressure with little or no supervision.
- The job requires concentration, experience and commitment for good results and effectiveness.
- O’ Level School certificate (Technical),
- Trade Test certificate,
- City & Guilds of London Institute Certificate or National Diploma Certificate in Electrical Engineering
- Related working experience on National grid is an added advantage.
- Good understanding of Basic principles of HV/LV/RMU Panels and equipment as it relates to Electrical services
- Ability to demonstrate relevant experience and professional capabilities
- Sound understanding of Standard code of practice as it relates to Electrical/Mechanical services.
- Ability to read mechanical/electrical drawings and schematics as it relates to Electrical/Mechanical services.
- Ability and readiness to impact knowledge to direct reports
- Understanding of Quality Inspection and Certification of Electrical/Mechanical systems.
- Basic Knowledge of Costing and Budgeting techniques.
- Mechanical/Electrical Insight
- Spatial Reasoning
- Abstract Reasoning
- Hand-Eye Coordination
- Calculations (ability to gather and interpret technical data)
- Non-verbal reasoning (indication of trainability)
- Fault Finding/troubleshooting capabilities
- Decision Making and Problem Solving skills
- Interpersonal Skills (Work as part of a team)
- Initiative (self driven and proactive)
- Motivation (ability to motivate team members to deliver great results)
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.