Adexen Recruitment Agency is recruiting on behalf of its clients in various sectors, to fill the following vacant positions:
- Treasury Manager
- Trading Operator
- Sales Director
- SAP FICO Supervisor
- Commercial Manager – Expatriate
- Business Development Manager – Subsea IMR
Treasury Manager Job Vacancy at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Job Title: Treasury Manager
Job Reference: 1172
Industry: Oil & Gas
- Sourcing for funds for the organisations’ working capital at cheapest price possible.
- Effective management of the companies’ cash flow to balance dry working capital situation with holding of idle funds.
- Management of the payment system and policies with the utmost aim of optimizing utilisation of available funds
- Monitoring of vendors’ data master file
- Coordinating the companies’ borrowing activities with the banks and other financial institutions.
- Providing professional advice as regards management of excess cash and cash flow forecasts
- Coordinating the companies’ general banking relationships and alliance for efficient banking services delivery
- Creating and maintaining correspondences with banks and Insurance companies
- Maintenance of the companies’ insurance portfolio and coordinating both the Insurance renewal and Insurance claim processes
- Preparation of the annual Banking Resolution for review of the CFO and subsequent submission to board for approval.
- Managing Trade finance operations
- Coordinating the process of Establishment of Letter of Credit to finance importation of products
- Monitoring of Letter of Credit life span to ensure funds are made available for its liquidation as at when due.
- Evaluation of various refinancing options for overdue Letters of Credit.
- Coordination all foreign direct remittance for offshore services, training and purchases
- Rendition of daily Assets and liabilities position for the group account preparation.
- Coordination of the preparation and rendition of daily Income and Expenditure reports for the Executive management review
- Daily review of banks’ balances and position for management daily decision making.
- Preparation and presentation of other management accounts for management decision making.
- Submission of required documents to the DPR and PPPRA on all established Letters of Credit for PMS importation
- Processing of PPPRA advice for payments of PPPRA Administrative and PEF charges in anticipation of receipt of SDN
- Coordination of SDN redemption from Central Bank Of Nigeria and DMO through our bankers.
- Management of correspondence on PPPRA receivables with the DPR, DMO, PPPRA and CBN
- Ensuring that PPPRA receivables are accurately represented in our books
- B.Sc in Accounting or any other relevant social science subjects.
- Professional Qualification in Accounting e.g ICAN, ACA etc
- MBA will be an added advantage
- Good analytical mind and advance mathematical skills
- Must be a proven team leader
- Goal oriented and Target driven
- Great interpersonal skill
- Communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- At least 15 years experience in a related position or banking environment
- Experience in investment banking and treasury operations
- International trade finance
- Honest and dedicated
- Paying attention to details
- Ability to work without supervision
- Impeccable Integrity
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.