Uptown Nigeria seeks to recruit to fill the following vacant positions:
- Head Chef
- Accounts Officer
- Facility Maintenance Officer
Head Chef Job Vacancy at Uptown Nigeria
Job Title: Head Chef
Location: Benin City
- Determine how food should be presented, and create decorative food displays
- Determine production schedules and staff requirements necessary to ensure timely delivery of services.
- Estimate amounts and costs of required supplies, such as food and ingredients.
- Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas to ensure conformance to established standards.
- Instruct cooks and other workers in the preparation, cooking, garnishing, and presentation of food.
- Monitor sanitation practices to ensure that employees follow standards and regulations.
- Order or requisition food and other supplies needed to ensure efficient operation.
- Recruit and heal staff including cooks and other kitchen workers.
- Analyze recipes to assign prices to menu items, based on food, labor, and overhead costs.
- 5 year(s) in the food and entertainment Industry.
- HND in Culinary science or related certificate
Application Closing Date
21st December, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward their applications with detailed curriculum vitae saved with their names in Microsoft word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The applicant’s must include the names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees which must include either the Head of applicant’s current or previous organization or applicant’s direct Supervisor/officer at work and evidence of current remuneration package.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.