Touchcore Technology Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Back-end Developer
- Technical Writer
- Product Manager
- IT Manager
- Digital Marketing Expert
Back-end Developer Job Vacancy at Touchcore Technology Limited
Job Title: Back-end Developer
- We are looking for an experienced Back-end developer to join our IT team.
- You will be responsible for the server side of our web applications.
- If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you.
- As a Back-end developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
- Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP and Python
- Working knowledge of CMS framework
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.