Kempt Harkulson Nigeria Limited (KHNL) recruiting to fill the positions below:
- Logistics Manager
- Crewing/HSE Coordinator
- Business Development Executive
Logistics Manager Job Vacancy at KHNL
Job Title: Logistics Manager
- o In charge of all KHNL logistics unit which will entail vast knowledge and experience in freight forwarding (seaport & airport clearing). This requires proficiency in clearing ocean and air shipments.
- o Running of door to door delivery operations of our clientele.
- o Ability to run support vessel movement clearances on behalf of our clientele.
- o Must have the ability to handle customs and shipping companies for imports, temporary importation, and Exports.
- o Handling pre arrival, berthing, and sailing of vessels.
- o Monitoring clearing of project cargoes sea/air ports to ensure delivery within lead time
- o Handling service boats movement in and out the port
- o Supervising cancellation of vessel temporary importation permit
- o Ability to handle all clearances of the various agencies; NIMASA clearances, NPA, Customs, Immigration, NAHCO etc.
- o Must have Operational knowledge of the ports and government agencies.
- o Must have knowledge of proper clearing and haulage documentation for imports.
- o Must have appropriate knowledge of inspection agents, Banks, shipping companies and Terminals.
- o Must have knowledge of the customs and Excise HS Code and Explanatory notes.
- o Ability to relate with all relevant agencies as well as authorities ranges from NIMASA, NPA, Customs, INTEL, NAHCO etc.
- o Ability to develop and ensure compliance to standard logistics procedure.
- o Business development to Identify and acquire new clientele to provide logistics services.
- o Staying updated with recent market/industry trends, competitors & leading customer strategies
- o Preparation of weekly and monthly report.
Qualifications & Competences Required
- o Candidate should have a Minimum of B.Sc in any social science or engineering field from a recognized institution. Professional certification or relevant masters degree is an added advantage
- o Candidate should have a Minimum of (3-5) years’ experience in a similar logistics (clearing & Forwarding) role while experience in the Oil & gas/ Maritime industry will also be an advantage
- o Ability to work independently to achieve sales goals.
- o Good negotiation skills
- o Ability to travel to meet the demands of the various branches
- o Good interpersonal and communication skills
- o Flexible and able to work under pressure
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 31 December, 2016
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.