MTN Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant position blow:
Job Title: Drive Test Measurement and Performance Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- First Degree in Electrical / Electronics, Computer or Telecommunications Engineering.
- An M.Sc or M Eng is and added advantage
- Fluent in English
Years of Experience: Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience on 2G and 3G radio optimization.
- LTE optimization and Multi-vendor experience is an added advantage
- Expert knowledge on 2G and 3G drive test analysis and reporting using TEMS investigation and discovery software. Knowledge on LTE drive test is an added advantage.
- Experience on Network performance analysis trending and reporting in a Managed Services environment or setup.
- BA, BEng, BTech or HND.
- To carry out Network benchmarking and measurements and provide visibility to relative ranking of MTN network against competitors.
- To measure the network indicators and provide NWG with data/information on comparative analysis
- To evaluate trends in network performance and recommend solutions to optimize network performance
- Proactively identify and escalate areas with network coverage issues, poor network services, loss of signal strength and data service faults on the network in order to avoid loss in revenue.
- Manage and analyze benchmark drive test for the QoSQoE field measurements conducted by 3rd party vendors.
- Generate comparative analysis reports from vendors drive test activities.
- Network Performance analysis and trending; reported to the relevant units for necessary actions.
- Investigate Network related exceptions and give relevant recommendations for network QoEQoS improvement.
- Carry out competitive Networking benchmarking test analysis with recommendation and coordinate activities ensure MTN Nigeria’s competitive edge Performance.
- Proactively and reactively measure and report end-user perceived service quality and provide a basis to drive improved experience.
- Relating with the Radio Planning and Optimization team, ensure that all radio related issues are resolved and timely
- Engage with Managed Service Vendors to deliver improved Customer Experience
- Analyze and Report on Network Exceptions highlighting specific areas impacting on customer experience to provide a lead to resolution teams for targeted QoS improvements.
- Analyze the impact of disruption of services on network quality of services and customer experience.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Vendors and other stakeholders
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Field and office bound
Apply Before: 19th December, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online