TGI Groupis recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: MBA (Marketing) from University/Business School/Institute of repute
Years of Experience:
- Around 10 years’ experience in the Marketing function, in a Multinational FMCG environment, with demonstrable successes in the various areas of Product & Brand Management.
- Experience of dealing with multi brand/product portfolio in a big Company.
- Good experience of executing ATL, BTL, Market Research & Category Management across diverse geographies.
Other Requirements: Key competencies: Candidates should demonstrate the following competencies and attributes:
- Relevant Functional Skills & Expertise.
- Problem Solving.
- Interpersonal Skills and Man Management.
- Process & Procedure Implementation Skills.
- Good Communication & Presentation Skills.
- Team Spirit.
- Stress Management.
- Computer literacy and IT Skills.
- Responsibility of Marketing Planning & Execution including leading & implementing Marketing Strategies, Processes & Procedures Execution, Goals/Targets Delivery, Process Controls, People Management, Cross-Functional Support and Coordination, etc
- Includes coordination & managerial roles internally, along with external agency & vendor handling
- Executing the Marketing Plans for brands, across Regions
- Breaking down the Annual & Quarterly Plans/Initiatives into actionable & detailed activity schedules and calendars followed by proper implementation and control
- Ownership & responsibility for excellence for all ATL, BTL & TTL Initiatives as per Marketing & Category Plans.
- Responsible for market activation programs, consumer promotions and trade interventions initiated by Marketing – with robust control & tracking mechanisms along with metrics to measure effectiveness of the program.
- Liaise & Coordinate with internal departments (e. g. production, supply chain, sales, research and development) & external partners (e.g. agencies, freelancers, vendors, regulators, certification partners) to deliver successful marketing initiatives across platforms & geographies.
- Execute Digital & Social Media initiatives.
- Handle Market Research, Media Planning & Execution for brands, categories & projects assigned.
- Improve brands’ visibility across evolving POS formats, Modern Trade, Key Accounts, HORECA etc – through innovative designs, developments & activations. Driving excellence in OOH & Ambient Media.
- Product Management for NPD projects.
- Developing Associations & Properties across media vehicles
- Any other job which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
Apply Before: MBA (Marketing) from University/Business School/Institute of repute
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application with an updated CV to: email@example.com with the subject line “Brand Manager”
Suitable candidates will only be invited for interview