Stanbic IBTC Bank is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Job Location: Lagos Island
- Possess of a first degree.
- A professional qualification such as CIA, CISA, CIMA, ACCA, ACA, COBIT or similar is a plus
Years of Experience: At least 3 years of experience in banking operations or financial services audit function.
- Working knowledge of audit/risk assessment techniques and principles
- Clear and concise communication skills.
- To ensure that the internal audit function of the Bank provides quality services that complies with internal and international auditing standards and management expectations
- Performing/leading audits in accordance with Group Internal Audit (GIA) methodology and professional practice standards; drafting of audit reports; presenting issues to the business; and discussing practical solutions.
- Understanding the interconnectedness of products and support units throughout the Bank and how they impact on the area of responsibility.
- Delivering timely high quality audit reports.
- Upholding the highest possible quality of services through various quality control checks and appropriate allocation of duties.
- Applying in-depth level of expertise in branch banking operations including: ATM/Vault management, Credit, blank forms handling, physical security, etc.
Key performance Measures
- Meeting quarterly audit plan targets.
- Submission of monthly, quarterly and annual reports to GIA and senior management.
- Budgetary expenditure variances to be positive.
- Decide on which business areas to include in the annual plan, based on the global risk assessments and Audit Universe.
- Decide on the composition of audit teams, gravity of cases to be investigated and time to be allocated thereto.
- Interpret audit findings and decide on suitability of recommendations made and overall rating awarded.
Apply Before: 19th December, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply