Huawei Technologies is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: PMO Manager
Job Location: Candidate must be based in Lagos. Relocation will not be considered.
Educational Qualification: Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Business Management or a related discipline preferred.
Years of Experience: Minimum FIVE years (5-8 Years) relevant experience in Project Management Office and its processes in IT/Telecom industry.
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification Preferred.
- PMP Certified, Prince 2 Certified (desirable)\
- Certification in project management is an added advantage.
- Experience of managing small projects, or exposure to the end to end project lifecycle, or managing substantial parts of the project lifecycle
- Experience of working within a structured project management framework
- Liaise with customers Program Management Office (PMO) and Huawei IT delivery organization to establish, operate and run the assigned function/s as per PMO standards for IT Program.
- Capture, implement improvement activities from time to time based on learnings, audits and industry practices.
- Develop reporting dashboard, reports for the assigned function. Prepare reports as per defined intervals to all concerned stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain healthy work relationship with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaise with HQ Quality Assurance division to develop quality plans, quality reports for IT operations/ IT projects.
- Ensure compliance with industry benchmarked IT Program Management standards.
- Perform specific activities of the Annual IT plan as delegated by PMO Leader/Director.
- Provide leadership and guidance to subordinate team members and manage subordinates’ performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Assist PMO leader/Director in translating IT Governance and Quality strategy and plans into specific improvement programs/ projects.
- Additional responsibilities include assisting the PMO Director with defining, improving and updating the project management processes, standards and governance, assisting Managers on operations, projects by contributing to Quality Reviews, and co-ordinating activities in support of quality objectives.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the PMO Leader/Director
- Keep abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to the unit’s activities.
- Attend team/departmental/customer meetings as required.
- Make meeting notes and action tracker.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply