ABB Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Sales Specialist
- Service Engineer
Sales Specialist Job Vacancy at ABB Nigeria Limited
Job Title: Sales Specialist
- Sell products/systems/services within a designated market in accordance with strategy.
- Build long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues. Identify and develop sales opportunities.
- Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/systems/ services offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
- Creates added value for the customer and ABB by using effective sales techniques. Communicates details in accordance with ABB offering and strategy.
Volume and profit:
- Sells products/systems/services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Business Units/Product Groups.
- Prepares sales plans using company tools. Performs regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- Ensures efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
New market opportunities:
- Identifies and drives the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Experience 3 to 5 years in sales of electrical equipment.
- Proactivity, business vision, customer relationship capacity, desirable knowledge of CRM, risk analysis capacity, collaboration with product managers.
- Solid experience in the market knowledge OEMS and system integrators
- Electrical, Electronic or similar engineering.
- Willingness to travel 50%
- English language
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.