Citibank Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Application Support Analyst
Job Location: Nigeria
Educational Qualification: University Degree in Applied Numerate Science or Engineering
Years of Experience: 0-2 Years Working Experience in Software Development
- Ideally, currently working in a large financial institute either as a permanent staff or as a consultant
- Extensive exposure to core banking application and other transactional financial systems
- Previous experience of project and implementation management is essential.
- Previous experience of application development is desirable.
- Knowledge and understanding of technology operating environments and databases
- Programming Skills
- Excellent Numerical Skills.
- Analytical and innovative skills.
- Excellent communication skills (including listening).
- Ability to work in a team.
- Excellent knowledge of technology operating environments.
- Knowledge financial systems and processes.
- Working knowledge of programming and development techniques.
- MS Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project)
- Controls and compliance knowledge
- Strong customer delivery focus
- Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server (any one of these)
- Excellent communication skills (including listening)
- A team player
- An enthusiastic ‘can do’ approach
- A positive and pro-active attitude
- A history of delivering against agreed objectives
Job Specification(s): Key Responsibilities
- To manage delivery and implementation of new applications as per TTS Technology and business management requirements.
- Providing application functionality expertise to TTS Technology and Business units. Understanding technology industry trends, how they impact our future solutions and provide strategic direction for TTS Technology and Business community.
- Provide regular feedback in the form of MIS to TTS Technology and Business units on performance of application delivery and implementations.
- Manage the TTS Technology controls and compliance process as applicable to the application support function.
- Business requirements elicitation on projects of all sizes, involving
- Stakeholder analysis and effective engagement with stakeholders at all levels
- Facilitation of workshops and meetings
- Problem analysis
- Process mapping
- Elicitation and documentation of high-level business requirements and functional/nonfunctional requirements
- Maintenance of a requirements traceability matrix.
- Contribution towards the design and procurement of IT and business solutions, through
- Close working with local and regional technical teams as well as suppliers to ensure business requirements are met by technical solutions
- Production of Requests for Proposals and similar documents
- Evaluation of third-party solutions
- Design and mapping of new and changed business processes
- Design of new and changed business roles, information flows, business documentation, and training, as required.
- Contribution towards the testing of IT and business solutions, through
- Producing, or assisting with the production of, test cases and scripts
- Support of user acceptance testing.
- Contribution towards the implementation of IT and business solutions, through
- Liaison between IT staff and the business areas to ensure the effective implementation of technical components
- Close working with business staff to implement changed business processes so that continuity is not impacted
- Driving the delivery of projects and taking responsibility for key project management activities for smaller projects and support for more complex ones.
- Providing project management support to business managers who are responsible for delivering larger projects.
- Support of business staff, at all points of the project lifecycle, who will sometimes be working in the role of business analyst or project manager on smaller projects.
- Managing production support for local and regional application including the Core Banking application
- Managing changes in local application including functionality changes and bug fixes, working with regional support teams to manage changes on regional applications.
- Supporting the business process automation and lean engineering effort of the business.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.