Centre for Democracy & Development (CDD) is recruiting to fil the vacant positions below:
- Administrative Officer, Logistics
- Senior Programme Officer
- Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- Senior Finance Officer
- Executive Assistant
- Programme Officer
Administrative Officer, Logistics Job Vacancy at CDD
Job Title: Administrative Officer, Logistics
- This exciting and challenging position carries responsibilities of: Co-ordinating the logistics support for programmes, including requisitioning, receiving, storing, transportation, customs clearance, issuing and processing payment for services in accordance with CDD policies and guidelines.
- Responsible for identifying and promoting compliance with good transport and logistical practice by proactively identifying broader issues regarding logistical weakness/non-compliance to policies and guidelines for the assigned country/state programmes, develop logistics procedures in cooperation with internal and external stakeholders within institutional donor rules and guidelines
- Facilitate the supply chain for the organisation from procurement of goods into stock or direct to programmes including setting up transportation framework agreements after appropriate tendering processes and arranging freight forwarding or transport; ensure that goods/services are procured in a timely and cost effective manner within donor regulations, advise field logistics teams on logistic procedures to ensure compliance with CDD policies, donor regulations and follow-up issues of non-compliance.
- Other responsibilities are: monitor and enhance procedures in operational programmes through field visits, giving advice and training, ensuring that programme staff follows donor rules, guidelines and good practice, oversee the Asset Register to ensure that it is up to date and coherent with programme logistics asset lists with all supplied assets, coordinate with Programmes and Field Office staff to ensure asset management and disposal procedures are followed in accordance with CDD policy as well as donor requirement.
- A degree in Logistics and/or any other related qualifications with at least 3 years of experience in a similar position at an NGO or international body.
- Ability to use QuickBooks and Ms Access is necessary, knowledge and experience of logistics and fleet guidelines, meticulous, courtesy, good communication skills and ability to work as a team..
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a one page Cover letter, a maximum 3 page resume and referees contact details by email to: email@example.com
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Only Electronically submitted applications will be entertained. Scanned applications will be disregarded.
- Subject line of emails must state clearly the Name of Applicant and Job Title of position applied for.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.