Stanbic IBTC Bank is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- User Experience Designer
- Branch Control Office- Edo
- Branch Control Officer – Port-Harcourt
- IT Control Officer
User Experience Designer Job Vacancy at Stanbic IBTC Bank
Job Title: User Experience Designer
Job ID: 20105
Job Sector: Information Technology and Services
- Group Information Technology: systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production
- To lead Stanbic IBTC Group initiatives in the development of responsive web and mobile application designs and wireframe development.
- To support the delivery of usability testing, user interface design, interaction designs and user research.
Liaise with stakeholders to design concepts and deliverables that meet business requirements:
- Present design solutions to business representatives and other stakeholders for approval
- Collaborate with teams such as marketing and sales to understand user needs and business requirements
- Conceptualize, design, and communicate user-centered design solutions
Test design work in testing and production environments for style/quality/adherence to specifications:
- Use interaction design to create and deliver innovative end-to-end experiences across multiple platforms which balance customer needs, business goals and technological realities across the ecosystem
- Facilitate development of product prototypes for usability testing and proof-of-concept purpose
- Operate effectively within an iterative design team, managing UX responsibilities against defined milestones and plan
Conduct usability testing to evaluate a product by testing it on users:
- Create scenario wherein the user performs a list of tasks using the product
- Utilise other test instruments such as scripted instructions ,pre and post-test questionnaires to gather feedback
- Produce reports to the Digital Lead and communicate findings and designs to team members
Conduct user research focusing on understanding user behaviours, needs, and motivations:
- Incorporate experimental and observational research methods to judge the design, development and refinement of a product.
- Collaborate with developers in all stages of product creation and idealization
- Produce reports to the Digital lead and communicate findings to team members
Create user interface designs for computers and mobile devices:
- Design user interfaces for computers and mobile devices with the focus of maximising usability and user experience.
- Create paper sketch designs
- Transform paper sketch to electronic designs using Photoshop
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- First Degree in Design Studies or any of the Numerate Sciences
- Knowledge of key channels and platforms, with experience in areas of mobile, portable, dedicated, web, or native mobile design
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.