The Fati Lami Abubakar Institute for legal and Administrative Studies, Kpakungu, Minna, Niger State, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Librarian
Job Location: Niger
- The Candidate must have a good master’s degree in Library and/or information Science from a recognized University.
- Possession of a Doctorate degree (PhD) in Library and/or Information Science with adequate post qualification experience is an added advantage, and must be computer literate.
Years of Experience: He/she must have at least fifteen (15) years post qualification experience.
- He/she should be a member of Library Registration Council of Nigeria
Tenure of Office
- The Librarian shall hold office for a term of four years in the first instance and. may be re-appointed for a 2td term of four years and no more.
Salary: CONTISS 15
- He/She shall be responsible to the Provost for the day-to-day administration of the Library Department of the Institution.
- The Librarian shall be responsible for planning, organizing, directing and coordinating the operations of the entire Library system of the institute;
Apply Before: 11th January, 2017
How to Apply:
Fati Lami Abubakar, Institute for Legal and Administrative Studies,