Simeon’s Pivot Resources – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the MD
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: A Degree holder (B.sc or HND)
Years of Experience: A minimum of two (2) years cognate experience.
- Ability to communicate in French fluently
- Must be able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Preferably female
- Not older than thirty five (35) years
- Highly fluent in communicating in the use of French
- Demonstrable experience in an Administration/Executive Assistant/PA role in a highly organized environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to professionally represent the MD’s office.
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a small team.
- Attention to detail and deadlines; Ability to filter information and assess priorities.
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels, including during difficult or challenging circumstances.
- Ability to prioritize and manage own workload amid conflicting demands and busy work periods;
- Ability to be proactive.
- Communication (Written and Spoken)
- Experience of diary management/researching and booking of travel and accommodation (essential).
- Expert level in the use of Outlook.
- Intermediate level in the use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint Skills (all essential)
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and organize others.
Job Specification(s): Essential responsibilities and duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist MD in conducting daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, & annual reviews of tasks and correspondences.
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers, and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers, etc.
- Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the MD.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies.
- Keep and retrieve files for the MD as at when required.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with Admin unit and ensure arrangements are in place for the MD.
Apply Before: 6th December, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resume (CV) to: [email protected] using job title as the mail subject.