KPMG Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Senior Applications Developer
- Knowledge Management Coordinator
Senior Applications Developer Job Vacancy at KPMG Nigeria
Auto req ID: 115858BR
Function: Infrastructure – Information Technology
Service Line: IT
Qualifications and Skills
- A B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline with a minimum of second class (Lower Division).
- Applicant must have at least 5 years of relevant Application Development experience.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL server administration and T-SQL, with relevant Microsoft or equivalent professional certification.
- Apache and IIS administration
- Broad knowledge of current IT development and integration technologies with best practice.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Good Client / Vendor management skills
- Must be able to multi-task and work without supervision
- Highly innovative and pays attention to details
- Possess good project management skills
- Possess team supervision experience
- Knowledge of SharePoint Administration.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.