Crown Academy is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- ACCA/ICAN Lecturer (Quantitative Techniques)
- ACCA/ICAN Lecturer (Management Information)
- ACCA/ICAN Lecturer (Performance Management)
- ACCA/ICAN Lecturer (Auditing)
- ACCA/ICAN Lecturer (Public Sector Accounting)
- ACCA/ICAN Lecturer (Financial Reporting)
- ACCA/ICAN Lecturer (Taxation)
- ACCA/ICAN Lecturer (Strategic & Financial Management)
- ACCA/ICAN Lecturer (Corporate Reporting)
ACCA/ICAN Lecturer (Quantitative Techniques) Job Vacancy at Crown Academy
Position: ACCA/ICAN Lecturer
Location: Fagba (Ifako Ijaiye LGA), Lagos
Subject Area: Quantitative Techniques
- We are looking for qualified ICAN/ATSWA members with excellent pass rate in achieving their qualification and also passionate about bringing high quality ACCA/ICAN/ATSWA training through wealth of teaching experience.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- To deliver high standards of teaching and learning and to monitor the assessment processes in accordance with the requirements of the awarding body and the college.
- To evaluate the effectiveness of the subject through the application of the subject and evaluation process.
- To comply with student and course management procedures including administration such as the completion of registers.
- To design the module booklet to ensure effective learning and coverage in accordance with course outcomes and to liaise with the Course Coordinator and Director of Studies to ensure that it is cohesive and sensitive to student needs.
- To identify, share and embed good practice and resource in teaching, learning and assessment and subject leadership.
- Any other duties that may reasonably be requested by the management from time to time.
- ICAN/ACCA Qualification
- Minimum of HND/BSC Degree
- Two to five years of teaching experience with the mentioned awarding bodies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Prepared to work with college policies
- Ability to manage the courses effectively
- Interpersonal skills and team work
Application Closing Date
16th December, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should indicate the subject they wish to lecture in the Subject line and attach a cover letter and resume/CV’s to: email@example.com
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position or PREVIOUS to access the previous vacant position.