Stresert Services Limited – Our client, a big player in the Paint/ Industrial Chemical segment of the Nigerian economy, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost & Management Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
- B.Sc degree or HND in Accounting
- ICAN certification an added advantage.
Years of Experience: Must have minimum 8 years relevant experience
Other Requirements: Required Experience and skills
- Proven experience as management accountant or similar role
- Analytical mind with aptitude in math
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A problem-solver with attention to detail
- Organizational and leadership skills
- Solid knowledge of basic and advanced accounting and financial principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of cost accounting and reporting
- Excellent knowledge or risk analysis, budgeting and forecasting
- Working knowledge of financial software and MS Office
- Good Computer skills- Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms Power Point.
- Good analytical Skills.
- Physical and mental alertness.
Salary range is between N3, 000, 000 – N 4, 000, 000 gross/ annum
- The Cost & Management Accountant will assist senior management in making critical business decisions by analyzing and presenting key financial data. He/she will oversee accounting procedures and prepare forecasts, budgets and risk analysis.
- He/she will assume responsibility of cost accounting tasks and be both a strategist and a decision maker. The goal is to contribute to the decision making process of management that will ensure business growth and long-term success.
- He must have an exceptional analytical mind combined with a strong business orientation.
- To prepare timely and accurate costing and financial information for cost control and other business management required information
- Gather and analyze financial information for internal and external use including Management accounts, cash flow and balance sheet position for the business
- Review product cost structure / cost centers
- Evaluate the company’s performance using key financial data
- Make financial forecasts to assist business planning and decision-making
- Drive / monitor variance and variance resolutions in a timely manner
- Conduct risk assessment and advise on ways to minimize risk
- Supervise lower-level personnel in the finance team
- Responsibility for operational funding to support the business activities
- Drive the budget activities and ensure strict compliance
- Assume responsibility of accounting procedures
Apply Before: 5th December, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using ‘COMAG’ as subject of mail
Note: Wrongly titled applications will not be considered, please be guided