Signal Alliance is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead Software Developer
Job Location: Nigeria
Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, related discipline or equivalent.
Years of Experience: At least (10) ten yrs experience developing web applications.
- The ability to design, develop and tune SQL server databases
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- The ability to adapt to changing priorities
- At least five yrs experience in analyzing business requirements, recommending technical solutions, and writing technical specifications and/or requirements.
- At least five yrs experience leading development teams with direct developer management.
- The ability to analyze business needs and conceive, design, and develop innovative solutions.
- The ability to write detailed and thorough technical requirements.
- The individual in this position will be managing a team of developers with multi disciplinary skills
- Delegates tasks to, organizes, mentors, and motivates a team of talented software developers;
- Fosters a culture of continuous improvement in all areas of technology and instills the principles of this culture in a team of developers;
- Works together with other senior managers to plan and execute projects;
- Ensures that teams have appropriate product and technical specifications, direction, and resources to deliver products effectively by establishing realistic estimates for timelines while ensuring that projects remain on target to meet deadlines;
- Provides detailed and timely status updates to management;
- Acts as a highly competent advisor to their manager and team.
- Accomplishes department and organization missions by completing related tasks as needed.
- Helps developers resolve technical issue.
- Helps developers resolve employment issues and requests including schedule management, time-off requests, and conflict resolution.
- Monitors developer performance, establishes plans for improvement when necessary, conducts annual reviews in conjunction with management.
- Helps establish and enhance development policies, procedures, and standards and enforces their implementation upon their team of developers;
- Maintains technical knowledge and understanding of the latest development methodologies and best practices by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations;
- Ensures quality and consistency throughout the architecture and implementation of the code base;
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply