GE Nigeria is recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
- Lead Commodity Specialist
- Lead Specialist Operations
- Senior Manager – Property Services, Global Operations
- Recruitment Marketing Specialist (Employer Branding)
Lead Commodity Specialist Job Vacancy at GE Nigeria
Job Title: Lead Commodity Specialist
Job Number: 2729222
Business: GE Global Operations
Business Segment: Global Operations Middle East & Africa
- Understands strategies for assigned commodities and proactively assists in Sourcing objectives including new supplier identification, supplier consolidation, quoting, contract review, and identifying/executing/tracking cost out projects
- Support commodity buys through assessing supplier capabilities and developing recommendations on supplier acceptability.
- Support Global Commodity Leaders by working PO queues, requesting quotes, approving PO’s, working with requestors to obtain additional information.
- Implement sourcing standards including process & execution, synergies for cost out.
- Write reports to track PO activity and supplier performance.
- Analyze and track “ Supplier promise date” accuracy and develop reports to ensure Supplier promise date accuracy.
- Drive effective recovery plans and create payment tracking and invoice analysis.
- Effectively interface with internal functions of the Corporate Initiatives Team and Global Operation Sourcing
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma/GED with at least 4 years of experience in a Sourcing role)
- Proficient with Microsoft office
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) is preferred
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification is preferred
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proven project management and process improvement ability
- Change agent with the ability to influence at all levels
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.