Action Against Hunger | ACF-International is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Liaison Officer
- HR Officer – Staff Development and Welfare
Liaison Officer Job Vacancy at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
Job Title: Liaison Officer
- Carry out the necessary administrative procedures concerning expatriate staff.
- Represent the organization when liaising with the local administrations.
- Keep the expatriates’ administrative files up to date.
- Bachelor’s degree in international relations, HR, Business Administration or related field of study from a recognized institution.
- 3 years’ work experience with at least 1 year in a related role.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Understanding of national labor law and employment norms and practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Approachable, diplomatic, able to work effectively in diverse, cross-cultural teams in a complex, multi-site work environment
- Computer literacy including all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organized, rigorous, self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, ability to work independently
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Capacity for analysis, synthesis and reporting of large amounts of information
- Commitment to ACF charter and values
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- An understanding of the relevant ministries and local authorities, and their procedures
- Commitment to humanitarian work
Application Closing Date
8th December, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To be considered, applications must include a CV and letter of interest, and indicate the full position title and location in the email subject line, or on the application envelope.
- Also note that applications will be processed on FIRST COME FIRST SERVED basis and any application received without these specifications will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Qualified women and men are encouraged to apply.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.