Impact Business Consulting Services is recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
- Head, Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Head, Research & Business Development (RBD)
- Head, Regulatory & External Relations
- Regional Sales Manager
Head, Supply Chain Management (SCM) Job Vacancy at Impact Business Consulting Services
Job Title: Head, Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Job Code SCM 05
- The Head, Supply Chain Management (SCM) manages all aspects of purchasing, production planning and scheduling, inventory, shipping and receiving; designs. The job holder will execute strategies and plans to meet company’s short and long-term supply chain management / production control requirements. The position enforces standards as well as monitors quality, cost and delivery performance.
- The Head, SCM will be responsible for directing and coordinating, purchasing, warehousing, distributing, financial forecasting activities to manage costs, customer service and safety. S/he will examine existing procedures or opportunities for streamlining activities to meet product distribution needs. S/he will also direct the movement, storage, or processing of inventory.
Skills and Experience Required
- First Degree preferably in Purchasing and Supply Management, Social Sciences or related field.
- M.Sc/MBA is an advantage.
- Professional Qualification in Operations, Supply Chain Management, Project Management
- A minimum of 7-10 years of strong operational experience: ideally has worked in a management role for 5+ years.
- Experience working for a Pharmaceutical and Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry.
- Experience in a structured management development programme would be desirable.
- Extensive experience in managing all important aspects across Supply Chain Management in a production environment.
- Proven leadership skills, having successfully managed significant business units and people with diverse backgrounds.
- Flexible and able to multi – task; can work within an ambiguous, fast – moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems
- Excellent analytical and decision making skills.
- Excellent oral communication skills and written proficiency in English.
- Excellent command of the relevant Information Technical (IT) tools/ programs and professional standards.
- The successful candidate will be a senior staff on the management level and will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer (COO).
Application Closing Date
27th December, 2016.
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title and Job code as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.