MTN Nigeria seeks to recruit to fill the following vacant positions:
- Business Relationship Coordinator
- Channel Development Administrator
- Manager MTN on Demand
- Trade Marketing Officer
Business Relationship Coordinator Job Vacancy at MTN Nigeria
Job Title: Business Relationship Coordinator
- Maintain customer relationship with all business departments
- Understand the changing business needs and determine levels of IT Service required to support the business.
- Agree with business unit upon IT Service level requirements
- Translate Strategic, Tactical and Operational objectives of MTNN business units to Service Level Agreements/IS deliverables
- Agree with internal business support unit on Operational Level Agreements
- Ensure Underpinning contract support IT Service Level Agreements
- Monitor and Report on IT Service Level Performance/Achievements
- Relate with Business units to ascertain performance levels of IS Services from a Customer and Users perspective.
- Monitor and report on user’s experience of IS’s IT Services
- Drive the drafting, implementing and monitoring of Service improvement plans
- Ensure business interests are considered in IS internal planning sessions and service definitions
- Implement and maintain the SLM process in the organisation
- Foster closer working relationship within IS and the business
- Service catalogue develop, support and maintenance
- Development and maintenance of IS vendor, supplier and contract database.
- Provide input to the prioritization of IT investment within function
- Maintain IS Service Catalogue, drive IS Service Improvement initiatives, collate and verify Service Level requirements and facilitate the monitoring and reporting of IS Service Levels achievements
- Disseminate information and liaise with other service Management areas to drive service delivery
- Gather business requirements and translate to IS deliverables based on MTNN business plan.
- Negotiate and agree on SLAs with the business unit and OLA with other supporting business units
- Drive the implementation of vendor contracts to support IS objectives and validate adoption of IS service offerings
- Facilitate meetings with various IS units to discuss and resolve escalated or identified customers issues
- Manage and report on vendor performance
- Manage the escalation of customer issues and customer satisfaction survey
- Initiate and maintain business engagement processes and customer engagement forums
- Ensure value is created through effective stakeholder management
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Open office plan
- General working conditions
- Will be required to work extra hours when necessary
- Local and International travel
- Possible secondments
Experience & Training
- Minimum of 3 years post degree
- Fluent in English
- B.Sc in Computer Science or an IT equivalent degree – Mini
- Foundation Certificate in ITIL – IT Service Management
- Practitioner in ITIL Service Level Management will be an added advantage
- 2 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in IT Service support and Delivery Experience
- Experience in Service Level Management Experience
- Experience in IT support experience
- Customer Management experience – ability to manage customer’s expectations
- Relationship Management skills
- Project management Experience
- Experience dealing with change management issues
- Experience working with a range of Service providers
- Understanding of Service delivery and service support environment
- Demonstrate productivity, initiative, professionalism, customer service attitude, attention to detail and quality, ability to multitask, team focus, strong interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong business knowledge and operational management experience
- Deep understanding and experience with IS technical systems including applications, servers, networking components, backups, disaster recovery, as appropriate.
- Excellent client service skills
- Effective problem-solving and negotiating skills
- Demonstrates competency in stakeholder management, change management, and influencing without authority
- ITIL Foundation Certificate, Practitioner in Service Level Management will be an added advantage
- A good understanding of statistical and analytical principles and processes
- Good interpersonal skills for written, oral and face to face communications
- Training in IT support
- Solid understanding and technical expertise in a broad range application and technical architecture components (applications/OS, database, network)
- Project Management methodologies
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- BA, BEd, BSc, BTech, HND or BEng.
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.