Bristow Group is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- General Ledger Accountant
- Compliance & Statutory Audit Manager
General Ledger Accountant Job Vacancy at Bristow Group
Job Title: General Ledger Accountant
Reporting to the General Ledger Manager
- Participate in the month end process
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet note
- Managing fixed asset
- Participate in monthly financial reporting
- Preparation of monthly VAT & WHT
- Ability to use SAP
- Preparation of Schedules for Internal and External Auditors.
- Preparation of monthly schedule of VAT & WHT.
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts and Other Management report.
- Preparation of monthly Trial Balance
- Maintain the quarterly 3rd Party leases report from Corporate
- Preparation of the monthly work-over report
- Analysis of monthly activities by profit and cost Centre
- Preparation of monthly Balance Sheet Notes
- Preparation of the monthly accrual schedule
- Review of Monthly property Cost Analysis
- Participate in month end close including raising & packing of journal
- Participate in ensuring 100% SOX Compliance
- A chartered accountant with at least 3 years financial accounting experience
- Good accounting and financial analysis understanding.
- Strong communication skills and good interpersonal skill
- Understanding of Financial control and Performance Management.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.