Lightning Networks Limited is recruiting to fill the job positions below:
- Payroll Supervisor
- Payroll/Compensation Officer
- Accounting/Payroll Officer
Payroll Supervisor Job Vacancy at Lightning Networks Limited
Job Title: Payroll Supervisor
Job Responsibilities – Accounting/Auditing, Finance:
- Accomplishes payroll human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, counseling and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Meets payroll operational standards by contributing information to strategic plans and reviews, implementing production, productivity, quality and customer service standards, resolving problems; identifying system improvements.
- Meets payroll financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying vacancies; implementing corrective actions.
- Updates records by reviewing and entering changes in exemption, insurance changes, deductions, paid-time not worked, status and pay; calculating vacations earned.
- Prepares pay by verifying time records; calculating and producing checks or electronic transfers; calculating and producing quarterly incentive bonuses.
- Balances payroll accounts by auditing information; identifying and resolving discrepancies;initiating journal entries.
- Determine payroll liabilities by entering federal and state income and social security tax information, 401k transfer and direct deposits, wage assignments and garnishments.
- Fulfills wage garnishment requirements by completing forms, adjusting payroll records, documenting and transmitting withholdings; negotiating with collection agencies to convert garnishments to wage assignments.
- Purchase savings bonds by maintaining deduction records; completing forms; coordinating renewable limits register; initiating deductions; ordering bonds; recording purchases.
- Candidate must possess relevant qualification.
- Tax, compensation and wage structure, worker compensation, benefits administration, employment law, analyzing information, attention to detail, confidentiality, thoroughness, verbal communication.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.