KPMG Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Chief Financial Officer
- Head of ICT/ Operations
- Head of Risk Management/Compliance
- Head of Business Research/ Investment
Chief Financial Officer Job Vacancy at KPMG Nigeria
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
Ref #: BG22
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Industry / Sector: Pensions Administration/Custodian
Detailed Job Description
- The role will be involved in directing and overseeing all aspects of the Finance and Accounting function of the organisation, including providing recommendations to enhance business and financial performance; financial input and leadership for decision making; and monitoring performance of the Company against budget.
- The CFO will also be required to manage the Company’s relationships with relevant stakeholders including the External Auditor, PENCOM, Pension Fund Custodians and Banks.
Qualifications and Experience
- First Degree or its equivalent in Accounting, Economics or other numerate discipline.
- An MBA or M.Sc in a Finance-related discipline is desirable.
- A professional accounting qualification such as ACA or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized professional body.
- Minimum of 15 years post-qualification experience, with at least 5 years in a senior management role.
- Good understanding of micro and macro-economic indices and their impact on the business
- Advanced financial and accounting knowledge, including understanding of Finance best practices, international as well as Nigerian accounting and financial reporting standard
- Good understanding of relevant financial regulations.
- Strong business acumen and tact, and an ability to relate with highest levels of Management at financial institutions.
- Good sense of judgment
- High level of integrity and maintenance of sound ethics.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of initiative and good attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills.
Application Closing Date
6th December, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
In addition, please send by email, with the relevant Job Title end Code stated in the subject line of the email your updated curriculum vitae; and a cover letter detailing your interest and contact information to: [email protected]
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.